|www.relvarsoft.com||rus||Relative Variable Software|
Check remote computer's network card settings that a wake up by magic packet feature is enabled. For example:
To wake up only by a magic packet do the following:
A select of ip_addr depends on a network topology.
1. If a router remembers a computer's IP address for a long time after going a computer to suspend, you may use just an IP address of a computer.
2. Otherwise it is required to use a broadcast IP address, which comes from a remote computer's IP address and a network mask (for example, if a remote computer has an IP address equal 192.168.1.3 and a network mask 255.255.255.0, when a broadcast address is 192.168.1.255). For broadcasting it is possible to use an IP address like 255.255.255.255. But if a computer has more than one LAN card, need to use -lan parameter.
3. If a computer is placed inside a local network connected to the Internet via NAT, ip_addr is equal to an external IP address of the router. Need to add a record with broadcast IP address inside a local network to router's NAT for UDP port 9. It is possible to use a different UDP port number for external access to the router. For example:
Also woncli allows to:
- reboot a local computer
- power off a local computer
- suspend a local computer
- hibernate a local computer
- make a pause during execution